Let's share our chicken decor!

Great flea market find sis! Are you having fun with the t-shirt decorating? I'm with the others, let's see your mirror!
Have really enjoyed the t-shirt stuff - just don't like the fit of the blank tees i can find - so thinking about getting back into real sewing and make my own
idunno.gif

Here's the stencil on mirror + Buddy cat in the reflection - he had to help me get the photo
big_smile.png

This was the part I pulled off the final stencil and really should have thrown it away - The adhesive vinyl sticks quite well - so will be somewhat difficult to remove, did this just for fun
lau.gif

Here's the stencil on mirror + Buddy cat in the reflection - he had to help me get the photo :D This was the part I pulled off the final stencil and really should have thrown it away - The adhesive vinyl sticks quite well - so will be somewhat difficult to remove, did this just for fun :lau
You stuck it to the cat? Lol! :lau

Here's the stencil on mirror + Buddy cat in the reflection - he had to help me get the photo
big_smile.png

This was the part I pulled off the final stencil and really should have thrown it away - The adhesive vinyl sticks quite well - so will be somewhat difficult to remove, did this just for fun
lau.gif
Very cute sunflour! Love the t shirt and chicken too!

big_smile.png

lau.gif

Pretty cool!
thumbsup.gif

You stuck it to the cat? Lol!
lau.gif

LOL Nicky!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom