Let's share our chicken decor!

Had hours to kill when my cat was having dental extractions recently, found these in Vidalia,GA. They have several great flea market/antique stores. The sign on the shed is easily seen by my hens in their coop, hope it motivates them to get back laying:)

Nice sunflour! You find the best stuff at your flea/antique stores! Great picture of Buddy too, lol.

Had hours to kill when my cat was having dental extractions recently, found these in Vidalia,GA. They have several great flea market/antique stores. The sign on the shed is easily seen by my hens in their coop, hope it motivates them to get back laying:)
Love your stuff too Sunflour!! I got 3 eggs today, I was so eggcited, 1 was green...haven't seen one of them in about 4 months.

Love the little sign on Buddy
1f60a.png

:lau Pack a bag, you're going on a guilt trip. Poor little Buddy, everyoneelse was having all the fun. (I love that caption on your photo. Priceless!) I'm so glad you made use of your time. :highfive: Wonderful finds too!

I love all of it Debby!! I think my sister has those shakers...they look familiar.

DH gave me the shakers as a little Christmas gift. I think he found them at TSC?

The hen that holds them is wearing an apron, she's so cute.

Thanks DMC!

Back
Top Bottom