Let's share our chicken decor!

I went to tsc farmers market, what a joke. One person selling eggs, one selling honey.
But i did stop at a yard sale that was selling perennial flowers and bought a bunch of them.
Almost in a crash, guy way over on my side of the road. I swerved, missed his sorry butt!
I have to find those phones, then charge them. It will be a while but i will get there. Rain coming in a few hours, stuff to do. Hugs.

Glad you missed the dumbo...

I went to TSC today - there was a guy selling 2 mean looking, hogs and a crate of laying hens...the hens looked like 1 BO and 5 black astrolorps? But those hogs were the epitome of what stench can smell like :sick

I would luv a couple of goats, but DH says they smell like those hogs :(

I went to TSC today - there was a guy selling 2 mean looking, hogs and a crate of laying hens...the hens looked like 1 BO and 5 black astrolorps? But those hogs were the epitome of what stench can smell like :sick

The only goats that smell are bucks in rut. Does and babies smell fine.

Hey sis, I agree with the others...only the boys smell when their juices get to flowing. No problem with the does or kids.

I think you would get a kick out of a few goats!

Oh heck, i can't find my 2 old cell phones. I cleaned up so the grandkids would not get into stuff and i can't find anything! I want to look at my photos!:hit

Back
Top Bottom