Lets talk about goats!

Finally! Ligaments are gone now on another doe. No plans to go to town this morning though so Will I actually see this birth? Probably not ... She's a stubborn goat. She'll cross her legs and hold them in til I leave. LOL

LOL good luck! I hope you get to witness the birth!
fl.gif

Thank you. Wish I had gotten a few more girls..but I'm not in charge of nature :p. I pulled one set of twins to bottle raise as she has issues with her udder. But all in all I'm surprised how smoothly this season is going :)

As we all know, goats have ZERO interest in our schedules or in our convenience. Ruth has waited all day so she could go into labor after dark and in the rain right before bed time for our youngest while I am not home. First one is getting pushed out as I type this....getting updates from GAM. AND....her phone battery is almost dead so she has to find an alternate photographing instrument.

Pushes were apparently just to further tease us. Nothing yet and had to get youngest human kid bathed and to bed so I am 100% sure Ruth is now delivering her kids without an audience. Ugh!

Back
Top Bottom