Lets talk about goats!

Congrats! Though from the ample rust coloring on your new mother doe, she is in need of a prompt copper bolus!

I agree! I'm having a problem here with very dry rough coats on my does here and copper bolusing isn't doing the trick. I'm in the middle of worming them since I am dealing with a worm infestation but the dry coat problem has lasted a long time. I had zinc deficiency going on earlier this spring but I've taken care of that and the dry coats persist on both my dry doe and my two milking does. My baby bucklings have it too altho not to the extent of my does. I'd post pics but my phone dropped onto concrete and died today so I'm stuck with the computer that doesn't have the pics on it.
he.gif

Last edited:
I have gave all my goats copper bolus 1 weeks ago but she has been those colors since she was born her twin sister has the same coloring

Hello everyone I am new to this group as well as new to goats. I am very excited to say that we put a deposit down on nigerian dwarf doeling and wether a few day ago and should be bringing them home July 1st. We have an old horse stable that my husband is working on fixing up- one side is finished has been converted to a chicken/duck coop. The other side is where we plan on keeping the goats.

Hello everyone I am new to this group as well as new to goats. I am very excited to say that we put a deposit down on nigerian dwarf doeling and wether a few day ago and should be bringing them home July 1st. We have an old horse stable that my husband is working on fixing up- one side is finished has been converted to a chicken/duck coop. The other side is where we plan on keeping the goats.

Welcome! Yay excited for you!!!! Share lots of pictures when you get them!!!! :p

Back
Top Bottom