Lets talk about goats!

so now her sides have sunken in and she's getting an udder. I think it's only a few more days now Intel she has her baby

Haileybass early Congrats on the new kids and make sure they have a good wind block. I don't know the temps in your area, or where your area is. And the bag does look "to me" much fuller than the ones you posted last week.

Yea it's her ligaments. And she has good wind block but I live in tx so it's not cold. Her udder just seems more droopy and full

So I corralled her into her shelter and got to feel her ligaments they are very soft compared to my other female and I got to feel her udder and it's much fuller than last week. I can't wait
1f606.png
1f410.png

So I corralled her into her shelter and got to feel her ligaments they are very soft compared to my other female and I got to feel her udder and it's much fuller than last week. I can't wait
1f606.png
1f410.png

Congrats on the upcoming kids! Sorry I couldn't be much help finding out of your doe is pregnant, I've never dealt with pregnant goats before. :)

Yea it's her ligaments. And she has good wind block but I live in tx so it's not cold. Her udder just seems more droopy and full
I have a Nigerian doe that has had a full udder for a couple of weeks now. It seem like she will never pop. But we are getting nasty weather so maybe today...or later on. I always look at a full udder as the test...and she is full.

Back
Top Bottom