Lets talk about goats!

Goat Vet Corner is the REAL page, led by Dr. Ken Brown. Posts on Goat Vet Corner are ONLY answered by the 100's of vet on the panel. You can get good advice, which often goes against layman advice. Take it all with a grain of salt. There are definitely situations where you should only listen to a vet's advice - i.e. birthing issues, vaccine protocol, worming protocol, etc. But then there are other situations where a vet's advice can be far removed from what has worked for large scale goat producers for years... i.e. feeding, fencing, etc.

Goat Vet Corner is very well controlled.

Goat Vet & Goat Vet Alternative ARE NOT run by vets and you are NOT getting veterinary advice. Some of the advice I have seen on those sites, when I was a member, was downright scary. I would not recommend abiding by advice given there...

Goat Vet Corner is the REAL page, led by Dr. Ken Brown. Posts on Goat Vet Corner are ONLY answered by the 100's of vet on the panel. You can get good advice, which often goes against layman advice. Take it all with a grain of salt. There are definitely situations where you should only listen to a vet's advice - i.e. birthing issues, vaccine protocol, worming protocol, etc. But then there are other situations where a vet's advice can be far removed from what has worked for large scale goat producers for years... i.e. feeding, fencing, etc.

Goat Vet Corner is very well controlled.

Goat Vet & Goat Vet Alternative ARE NOT run by vets and you are NOT getting veterinary advice. Some of the advice I have seen on those sites, when I was a member, was downright scary. I would not recommend abiding by advice given there...
Thank you I appreciate your help. I got bad advice from Goat Vet and deleted the post several months ago. Recently, I saw very bad advice be given and questioned as I nearly got my head snapped off by a woman running it telling me she knows more than vet's and has trained vets. She is not a vet. I have decided to quit her site and will do so.

Last edited:
Winter kidding season is over ... 12 adorable babies but sadly lost 2.
sad.png

6 males and 6 females born ... 5 of each still with us.

Seriously ... is there anything in this world as adorable as baby goats??

Winter kidding season is over ... 12 adorable babies but sadly lost 2. :(

6 males and 6 females born ... 5 of each still with us.  

Seriously ... is there anything in this world as adorable as baby goats??

Baby miniature horses and donkeys are pretty darn cute, just ale many more months to be born, lol, that's why I switched to goats. Love em!!!

Back
Top Bottom