Let's Talk About Manners...

Chicky Tocks

Crowing
14 Years
Oct 20, 2008
Benton, Arkansas
My DH started this thought process. For all the manners that man has, and he actually does have some, there are areas where he lacks them in the most major ways. So, I'll start.

If you're closed up in a car, and you feel a sneeze coming on. If it's possible cause you know it's coming, kindly roll the window down and aim your sneeze accordingly!

Next!

Quote:
I've never even considered doing this... ever.
hide.gif
I just sneeze into my tissue. I mean.. if I kiss my DH.. then I guess sneezing in our car together really doesnt matter. I think if I asked someone ELSE to roll down the window if they felt a sneeze coming on... uhm.. well.. they'd probably tell me to get bent then laugh at me.

Sorry...
hide.gif

but its a good topic... so I'll play.

I think covering your sneeze/cough is a plus -
roll.png
Dont sneeze AT me or ON me. I gross out...

If you need to pass gas, please step into the other room or outside. You do not have to kill evryone in the room.

DH "forgets" that I am in the room whenever he is passing gas... he also belches loudly in restaurants... and sneezes directly ontot he steering wheel then gives me an evil look when I hand him a sanitizing wipe. Yet he he insists that proper people dont wash thier hands int he kitchen sink because thats just dirty...I dont get him at all.

"Please" and "Thank You", Please!!! My husband said he said these words while buying smokes at the little shop up the road and the clerk about fell over. The guy said NO ONE ever says those words!!!

A little kindness goes along way, folks.

Oh and is saying "bless you" that hard either?

And for crying out loud, if you are using a public restroom:

1. If you are a "hoverer" - wipe up your mess!!!
2. FLUSH!
3. put you "girl" products in the trash
4. WASH YOUR HANDS!!!!

I'd better go before I blow a gasket.....
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
I've got to give you a thumbs up on that one... cell phones are so annoying. Do people really need to be connected 24/7? That why I am one of the few...I do NOT own a cell phone, I don't want people to find me all the time, I have an answering machine....leave a message and if I really want to talk with you, I will return your call....if I don't call you back, I don't want to talk to you!

Back
Top Bottom