Let's talk about Star Wars!

I need to figure out how to stack pictures on top of each otherb so i can have a pic of Han and Luke on top and my reaction on the bottom. :/
Heeeyyyyy...... @micah wotring? Can ya help me out? :p
Clueless as I am when it comes to starwars, I can edit a picture for ya! You're gonna haveta be a little more spesific though... Who and Luke? You want them standing beside eachother with something written at the bottom?

Clueless as I am when it comes to starwars, I can edit a picture for ya! You're gonna haveta be a little more spesific though... Who and Luke? You want them standing beside eachother with something written at the bottom?
XD sweet.
Han Solo and Luke Skywalker. They were super good buddies and in the Force Awakens Han died. :hit
I'm scanning google for pics right now....
Basically a pic of Han and Luke, with a totally different pic of how fan peeps would\should react when they realize that. Make sense?

XD sweet.
Han Solo and Luke Skywalker. They were super good buddies and in the Force Awakens Han died. :hit
I'm scanning google for pics right now....
Basically a pic of Han and Luke, with a totally different pic of how fan peeps would\should react when they realize that. Make sense?
I gotta be perfectly honest with ya...it makes absolutely zero sense whatsoever. But bring me the pix and I can turn it into one file!

Like this on top....
images (13).jpg

With this on the bottom...
6a0133ec87bd6d970b01bb08ee1976970d.jpg

*no clue if you posted before this or not cuz i didnt update the page*

Back
Top Bottom