Let's Talk With Some Weirdos

Pics
Then best behave yoself
Will Smith Reaction GIF

:lau

Also, @Isadora this reminded me of something I thought might happen at your house. Lol 😂
View attachment 3349616
When my son was younger, he kept saying that a mean man named Brian was stealing his toys and taking his lego creations apart. Every week for about two years he kept this up. Then one day we went to the local pizza place for dinner. As we were eating, this man came in to pick up a pizza. My son swore up and down that this man was Brian. When he left, my husband went and asked the worker what the guy's name was. Yup, it was Brian. Never had an issue with mean Brian again

More camel and silk, angora and some Jacobs is coming hopefully tomorrow or three next day.

It's been decided, when I get my place, I'm getting an angora. It's so frliping soft, it's like a butter covered cloud of silk and joy
Angoras are super soft...
I have always wanted Valais Blacknose sheep...
My husband says its too hot for them here in Alabama
Screenshot_20221214-124314_Pinterest.jpg
and wouldnt be fair to keep some for the sole purpose of being adorable...
Screenshot_20221214-124324_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20221214-124339_Pinterest.jpg

Can this be weirdo's and Evil people? Well that's me cause It's gonna be a good day! Found my oldest, 6yr old Buff dead in a poop tray this morning. Thought about how many BYC peeps would say "sorry for your loss." Seriously? Imma replace her with something way cool. Thanks for the eggs but bye-bye free loadin Buff, enjoy bugs in chicken heaven or whatever.... Not sad.👿👿

Can this be weirdo's and Evil people? Well that's me cause It's gonna be a good day! Found my oldest, 6yr old Buff dead in a poop tray this morning. Thought about how many BYC peeps would say "sorry for your loss." Seriously? Imma replace her with something way cool. Thanks for the eggs but bye-bye free loadin Buff, enjoy bugs in chicken heaven or whatever.... Not sad.👿👿
I can't stop laughing

You ARE evil.

Back
Top Bottom