Let's Talk With Some Weirdos

Pics
Can this be weirdo's and Evil people? Well that's me cause It's gonna be a good day! Found my oldest, 6yr old Buff dead in a poop tray this morning. Thought about how many BYC peeps would say "sorry for your loss." Seriously? Imma replace her with something way cool. Thanks for the eggs but bye-bye free loadin Buff, enjoy bugs in chicken heaven or whatever.... Not sad.👿👿
@EmmaRainboe
A evil version of you? 😭

Can this be weirdo's and Evil people? Well that's me cause It's gonna be a good day! Found my oldest, 6yr old Buff dead in a poop tray this morning. Thought about how many BYC peeps would say "sorry for your loss." Seriously? Imma replace her with something way cool. Thanks for the eggs but bye-bye free loadin Buff, enjoy bugs in chicken heaven or whatever.... Not sad.👿👿
Well, as my remarks would cause enough drama to last us all a good while, I shall leave you to the others.

Oh, and I am sorry for your loss, though it sounds like the poor creature may be better off.

Ta-ta.

Well, as my remarks would cause enough drama to last us all a good while, I shall leave you to the others.

Oh, and I am sorry for your loss, though it sounds like the poor creature may be better off.

Ta-ta.
Sounds good, let's just pretend I'm the only one that sees new chicken opportunity when an old "leaves."

You don't know how she died?
Nope. Old age.... In all seriousness my chickens DO live their best lives with high quality care. But 6 to me is a very acceptable exit age and considering she didn't get eaten by something or suffer (she was fine and happy last time I saw her,) it's just not anything other than natural. I said a little prayer for her when I buried her in her favorite woods. The End.

Back
Top Bottom