Let's Talk With Some Weirdos

Pics
Nope. Old age.... In all seriousness my chickens DO live their best lives with high quality care. But 6 to me is a very acceptable exit age and considering she didn't get eaten by something or suffer (she was fine and happy last time I saw her,) it's just not anything other than natural. I said a little prayer for her when I buried her in her favorite woods. The End.
Now you see, why couldn't that be your first post on this thread? That shows that you did indeed care.

And, once more, I am sorry for your loss.

Now you see, why couldn't that be your first post on this thread? That shows that you did indeed care.

And, once more, I am sorry for your loss.
Well considering that I've been on here for 13years and alot of peeps know that I care about my chickens I didn't really think I needed to state that. I was trying to bring honesty and humor to what did occur to me would be "wierd" to some but I had assumed more wierd to newbies than to people who have been through years of chickening. Sorry I sucked the fun out of your thread, you should ignore me and go back to it. Also, be happy for my gain, there is no "loss," here. She was great and nature called it at an appropriate time.

Well considering that I've been on here for 13years and alot of peeps know that I care about my chickens I didn't really think I needed to state that. I was trying to bring honesty and humor to what did occur to me would be "wierd" to some but I had assumed more wierd to newbies than to people who have been through years of chickening. Sorry I sucked the fun out of your thread, you should ignore me and go back to it. Also, be happy for my gain, there is no "loss," here. She was great and nature called it at an appropriate time.
Ah. Understood. I am a newbie; I have lost one of my birds before he was 4 months of age, and I cried like a baby when he went. That is why your initial post bothered me so much.

I apologize for my harshness earlier. 🙏🏻

I was happy to get rid of my free loaders too. I'm glad she had a good life and I hope you get the chickies you want in the spring!

Back
Top Bottom