Let's Talk With Some Weirdos

Pics
Hey, I haven't fainted in at least two days! I'm getting much better.
Pop Tv Comedy GIF by Schitt's Creek

Ok, so I am not crazy, and these neighbors are doing it wrong. It angers me that they leave it flying in bad weather, as well. I feel I should bring it up to them in a calm, polite manner...

I am touchy on this particular subject, no matter what national flag it is; and the sodden, soiled flag is flying right in plain view of my kitchen window right now. 🥺
While I agree that it is disrespectful, consider that they do at least fly it.
I am afraid they would misinterpret your assistance. IMHO. I would take a deep breath and let it go.

Ok, so I am not crazy, and these neighbors are doing it wrong. It angers me that they leave it flying in bad weather, as well. I feel I should bring it up to them in a calm, polite manner...

I am touchy on this particular subject, no matter what national flag it is; and the sodden, soiled flag is flying right in plain view of my kitchen window right now. 🥺
You can fly a flag in any weather, as long as it's an all weather flag, made out of the right material. Light it at night. We fly ours all year long
Maybe I should politely go over, inform them that their flag has become soiled and torn, and is ill-fit for flying, and kindly ask them to replace it. And if they just shrug it off, or say they do not care, then I will shinny up the pole, snatch the flag, punch the neighbor, and give it a proper burial. 😁

Back
Top Bottom