Let's Talk With Some Weirdos

Pics
You forgot the deka and hecta
No one cares about those
Full House 90S Tv GIF

We used to stand in the kitchen, and watch the tornadoes go down the highway. Just stood there and watched it. We'd be like, oh, another one. It wasn't a big deal as long as you weren't in the way. And then after we'd go out with chainsaws to help clear the downed trees.

Looking back, my parents should really have made us hide in the bathroom or something.

No one cares about those
Full House 90S Tv GIF
Well, I know there are 10 in each one going up the ladder. Like 10mm in 1 cm, 10 cm in 1 decimeter, 10 decimeters etc.

I can’t remember exact order. Hecta is right below kilo I think. Of course meter in the middle. So, I think mm, cm, dm, m, dkm, hm, km

We used to stand in the kitchen, and watch the tornadoes go down the highway. Just stood there and watched it. We'd be like, oh, another one. It wasn't a big deal as long as you weren't in the way. And then after we'd go out with chainsaws to help clear the downed trees.

Looking back, my parents should really have made us hide in the bathroom or something.
Another reason why I should never have children: I would have sent you out looting me something nice for my birthday. 😂😜

Back
Top Bottom