Lets try to ROLE PLAY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ena: (hehehehe) I know a great area, let me show you!

Rhys: I did, thank you. Do you know what's up with Ena?

"Alright, sounds good. Lead the way!" Peaches said, interested.
"I don't know, I saw her earlier fidgeting with some sort of book or magazine. Kind of weird if you ask me." Shuffle replied, having a small think about Ena.

Ena: (Aww man, this is gonna be great! But should I go through with it?...) Here we are! This place is crawling with grubs! Let's eat!

Rhys: Really? Well, Ena is a girl, so she may be just looking through a fasion magazine. I quite honestly don't see the suspicion surrounding her.

Peaches looked at the grubs, "wow, they look pretty juicy to me." She said and started eating them. They were the juiciest she had ever tasted. "Thanks for showing me this place, Ena." Peaches said, with her mouth stuffed full of grubs.
Shuffle was quickly persuaded by Rhys' argument. "Yeah, you're probably right." Shuffle agreed. She went back to eating.

Ena: (And riiiiight about... NOW!) Yeah, I know! Wait... Do you hear something?

Rhys: I wonder why everyone is suspicious of Ena... She seems pretty nice to me. Oh well. *runs around aimlessly*

Peaches looked up, swallowing a grub. "No I don't.. Maybe it's just me..."
Shuffle was amused by Rhys running, but his words made her think. Ena really isn't up to anything.. She always behaves like that! She's a nice hen. Shuffle thought. She looked up to see the sun going down.

Ena: (Heh, just what I wanted) Oh... I guess it was one of those random noises...

Rhys: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! I'm tired. *hops up on roosting pole*

"Random noises? What?" Peaches cluelessly said. She had never heard of these so called "random noises".
Shuffle jumped onto a roost. I'm tired.. It's getting kind of dark.. She thought. Shuffle tried to go to sleep.

Ena: *creepy monotone* Sometimes, when it's dark out like now, your mind fills in the darkness with ferocious creatures and strange noises, just waiting to tear you and your innocence to shreds... *normal voice* Well, let's head back to the coop!

Rhys: *dreamland*

Peaches got scared and clucked a few clucks. She hurried back to the coop as fast as she could. Ena sure knows alot... she thought. Peaches roosted next to Shuffle, who by the time Peaches got back, was already asleep.
Peaches struggled getting to sleep but after a few minutes she managed to go to sleep quietly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom