Let's Vote Rev into position!

Can we count on your vote?

• Total voters
I had to go do chicken chores yesterday eve and just now got back online and caught up. After mulling it over last night, i remembered @RoosterML said he liked my Easter basket best. And i didnt even pay him to say that!! And I see there is currently a tie in the polls. Sooo. Fixin to cast my vote now. I hope you see my vote @RoosterML . I recommend you pay @Kiki whatever it takes to close the polls asap! (You can blackmail her to get your payment back after you are in office.)

Where is my security. You are to be banned and locked up until further notice
Now about this little situation.
@Sapphire Sebright !!! Bring your handcuffs!

What?
I don't have handcuffs, but I do have a lasso.
View attachment 2666107

Do you have one of those shocking stick things?
Shizzle...what are they called?
Its called a stun baton. And i have one. It hurts. When i got locked up they forgot to search me. I demand my handcuffs and the lasso around my neck be removed, or the next person i can reach through the bars gets it!

Attachments

• 20210513_133026.jpg
    20210513_133026.jpg
    333.8 KB · Views: 3
Now about this little situation.

Its called a stun baton. And i have one. It hurts. When i got locked up they forgot to search me. I demand my handcuffs and the lasso around my neck be removed, or the next person i can reach through the bars gets it!
You are now safe, you have made a wise selection while casting your vote for which you shall be rewarded.

Back
Top Bottom