LF Easter Egger Eggs, BIN 6 or 9+

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by farmerChef, Aug 29, 2013.

1. farmerChef

farmerChef Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 18, 2010
    Southern Georgia
    My Coop
    My Easter Eggers are currently my only birds laying, so I'm offering up some for sale. I am in SW Georgia. Shipping is Included in Price.
    Payment by PayPal, money order, or cash(local only).

6+ $18, or 9+ for $22

I have a Large Delaware-ish colored EE rooster over several different EE hens, all but one having a beard. All of my EEs lay blue/green/olive eggs. You could get some non-blue/green egg layers, as I don't know the parentage of my current rooster. I do have a few hens that are half brown or white egg layers, so they lay varying shades of blue/green/olive. The rooster is barred, so you can get some barred or partially barred chicks, I'm hoping to hatch out a few myself before he gets replaced with a purebred Splash Amer rooster in my grow out pen.

I ship Mon-Wed, and Saturday, unless there are days when the PO will be closed. I individually wrap each egg and then surround them in bubble wrap/newspaper. I rarely get replies with broken eggs, and most people report back with good/great hatch rates. I will include some extras if I have them, possibly of a different breed. I have no control over what the PO does with the eggs between me and you, but I try to help them survive as best I can.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by