LF: Easter Egger hatching eggs

Littleshadow

Songster
Jul 5, 2017
I'm looking to add some EEs to my next year flock and looking to hatch some out in late February early march. I'm posting early so I can, hopefully, line up at least one individual to buy from.

Easter Egger - any color. Preferably with muffled parents. I might consider bantam EE.

I need to know how much you charge per dozen fertilized eggs and include shipping for the state of OK.

Also, if you have the ability too, post pictures of your EE flock so I get an idea what I could potentially be buying.

I have a blue over black pair but my hen hasnt started laying yet both are muffed and bearded hers a few pics
DSC00099.JPG

DSC00077.JPG
DSC00074.JPG

Beautiful!
How much will you charge per dozen +shipping? Also, what state are you located in? *asking for shipping reasons*

After the shipping (to Oklahoma) what would your prices b? Yes showing me pictures would be great! I'm more interested straight over frizzle.
My only concern with shipping from Florida is the eggs would be handled alot and more likely to be broken/damaged from other environmental hazards.
Have you shipped to other states before??
What was your most recent personal hatch rate on your fertilized eggs?

hey there, yes we have shipped multiple times over the years. We got about 90% hatch rate last batch (two days ago). The EE seem to ship well. The chicks we get lately about 25% frizzle. The frizzle Ee aren't as common where if you didn't like I'm sure you could find them homes. We find homes for even the roos pretty easy! I'll grab ya some pics later today!

hey there, yes we have shipped multiple times over the years. We got about 90% hatch rate last batch (two days ago). The EE seem to ship well. The chicks we get lately about 25% frizzle. The frizzle Ee aren't as common where if you didn't like I'm sure you could find them homes. We find homes for even the roos pretty easy! I'll grab ya some pics later today!
Can you post pix of your frizzle EEs?
They sound amazing!

Back
Top Bottom