1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

LF Lavender Ameraucana Pair SE TN. NC, SC...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Goose and Fig, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Get a jump start on next years hatching season! This pair is going on 3 months. The roo is about a week older than the pullet, and he does NOT have the slow feather gene. He actually has a tail! He is a total shoulder chicken. The pullet will probably follow suit, but she isn't as adept at jumping out of the coop just yet.
    These are from a combination of Shaffer and Garner lines.

Traveing to Greenville SC soon, via Knoxville TN and Asheville NC. Can bring them along for an extra $10. I also have Welsh Harlequin Duck and Sebastopol Geese pairs available, as well as some random Olive Egger and Welsummer pullets.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are some of the eggs they hachted from:
    [​IMG]

This is dad:
    [​IMG]

Sorry no shipping, but can meet near Dayton, Sparta, Kimball....if you can't get to 37367.

2. AuroraSprings

AuroraSprings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Can you send me pictures of your Welsummer pullets? where did you get them from?

3. Goose and Fig

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Quote:I used to raise them. They were a combination of Whitmore, Bargain, and the Poultry Lady from a few years back. I just have one that hatched after I sold out my flock, she's about 2 1/2 or 3 months. I will try to get a pic later [​IMG]

4. RiddleMe

RiddleMe Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2011
    Central Oregon
    Wish you were closer, I'd take them all (chickens that is)!!

5. PoultryQueen29

PoultryQueen29 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2011
    North Carolina
    If I could have more chickens I would take them! They are so cute! Good luck getting them homes [​IMG]

6. Goose and Fig

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    SALE PENDING. Waiting on a deposit to hold them til Thanksgiving. If that falls through my back-up NC people know who you are [​IMG] Thanks!

7. AKeaton

AKeaton Out Of The Brooder

Feb 3, 2011
    Sent you a PM

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by