LG humidity *AARRG!*

tcal

Songster
11 Years
Dec 31, 2008
Sweet Home Alabama
I just CAN'T get the humidity up in my LG still air! I'm using sponges, taped a bottom corner vent hole and added water to that part of the bottom, using hot water. It got up to 50% for a couple of hours but is now falling back off (I assume as the hot water cooled). I'm getting flustered!

when this happens i made sure the room the LG is in is very warm when the room is very warm most the time the Humidity goes up.. i always get the Humidity in my LG around 65 to 70%

do you have a fan for circulating, cuz that helped me. are your plugs in?? i leave one in and one out, 64% and 99.8.

I'm in the desert and were doing a test run. I have to run mine with both vents closed and then I cut up sponges to fit in the little channels and then add water every time and it seems to work well on keeping the humidity around 45-50% . I'm guessing I will have to fill the whole bottom to get it higher.

I have a room humidifier in storage somewhere
hmm.png

Gonna go see if I can find it

I have one whole side full of sponges the 3" celluose sponges. A little bit of water in the middle. Hatching right now so far 3 of 11.

Back
Top Bottom