LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Sorry if this comes off as a rant or vent or whatever.

So somehow I got screwed over with my tax refund. Barely getting anything...
Hopefully I get a job soon because I mainly use my money to keep my flock, take my cats to the vet, and fill my car up with gas.
Unemployment benefit money is going to keep being sent to me each week but I know I can't rely on that forever.
I'm also getting money for my duck eggs, eating and hatching, but I also can't rely on that either.
Kind of sucks that despite my cashier experience, I keep getting the same "Sorry the position has already been filled"
My dad has already gone over my resume and kept me fix it up better.

Sorry if this comes off as a rant or vent or whatever.

So somehow I got screwed over with my tax refund. Barely getting anything...
Hopefully I get a job soon because I mainly use my money to keep my flock, take my cats to the vet, and fill my car up with gas.
Unemployment benefit money is going to keep being sent to me each week but I know I can't rely on that forever.
I'm also getting money for my duck eggs, eating and hatching, but I also can't rely on that either.
Kind of sucks that despite my cashier experience, I keep getting the same "Sorry the position has already been filled"
My dad has already gone over my resume and kept me fix it up better.

The whole "everybody is hiring right now" is BS and it's so difficult getting a job. Idk where you're at but I hardly got anything back on mine either. I've altered my pay to take $20 or something out of each and every paycheck until next tax season. Oklahoma SUCKS on tax returns and making anything livable means paying them back. 🥴

Don't give up though. Keep on applying. Use Indeed like your life depends on it.

I'm scared-
I swear I hallucinated so bad
I was in the hallway
My dad walked up stairs, past me, into his room, I looked at him. I saw him.
He didn't turn his light on, just disappeared into the black but for some reason I didn't question that, went downstairs.
I go into the kitchen, my mum is there
So is my dad

WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK
I am shook
But also just accept that my brain is constantly trying to scare me, so whatever

There is no possible way that he could've beaten me to the kitchen. It isn't physically possible. I immediately went downstairs and into the kitchen. He was in his room. But he wasn't 🤯

I'm scared-
I swear I hallucinated so bad
I was in the hallway
My dad walked up stairs, past me, into his room, I looked at him. I saw him.
He didn't turn his light on, just disappeared into the black but for some reason I didn't question that, went downstairs.
I go into the kitchen, my mum is there
So is my dad

WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK
I am shook
But also just accept that my brain is constantly trying to scare me, so whatever

There is no possible way that he could've beaten me to the kitchen. It isn't physically possible. I immediately went downstairs and into the kitchen. He was in his room. But he wasn't 🤯
Residual energy manifestation?

Anyway on a more on topic note-
I hope this isn't too personal to ask, obviously don't feel the need to answer if you don't want to-
For anyone under the trans umbrella, how old were you when you knew you were trans? Did you always know, did you figure it out as you got older?
Curious to hear about your experiences if that's okay with anyone

Basically, it's when a certain action happens often enough (in this case, your dad going to his room) that it leaves an 'imprint' that can sometimes manifest visually.
Huh!
I guess perhaps!
I used to have hallucinations at night, as a child. Truly terrified me. But I don't get them much anymore so it's always a surprise when it happens

Back
Top Bottom