LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Does anyone else 'predict' noises and incorporate them in their dreams? It's kind of hard to explain, but I'll be dreaming something that has a loud noise and it actually wakes me, but the noise was external. And there is no way that the preceding events in the dream could have foretold that a car would backfire as it drove by right at that moment!

Sort of? I was about to fall asleep, when I suddenly dreamt a motorbike running top speed at me and hitting me. The noise from the motorbike was so loud. Where was that noise coming from in the real world you may ask? It was Buddy snoring

Oh wow I thought everyone felt their nightmares.
I got shot in one nightmare, right in the hip, so much pain. Awful. (I shot him back too don't worry!)
And I woke up still in pain! It faded fast as I woke up, but it was intense. Hip felt weird all day.

That's why I hate nightmares so much, I can usually feel it all. Even with sleep paralysis, it was just like a physical attack.

I swear dreams can be literally traumatising!
I don't really get pains as much as I used to. But I can still feel touches and sensations after I wake up, if that makes sense. Like I don't hurt after being torn apart, but I can still feel that old gnarled finger that the witch touched me with

Back
Top Bottom