LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I ordered a Brinsea from Chewy. No packaging other than the manufacturer box. I was upset because this bad boy was $250. I called and offered pictures of the box and refused to open it to even test it out until I talked to someone on the phone. They're sending a replacement. I asked if this one needed to be returned and was told no. So two incubators for the price of one?
Send me the extra, I've gone insane! Just picked up 48 more eggs!

Kittens are adorable. And then they grow into cats! LOL!

...says the one with three cats
I adore them though!
I met this cat when I was young, on holiday. Sweetest baby, I adored her...
She would climb onto my window sill every morning and meow until I got up.
Snuck her in through the window before my parents got up. Lol!
Wasn't sure if she was a stray or belonged to a new neighbour.
She spent the whole summer by my side!
Playing in the long grass, I'd sneak fish for her every evening!
She let me pick her up too. She would just purr and want to be loved on. Adored that sweet angel, never saw her again after that summer.

That new neighbour had a lot of animals that seemed to prefer us LOL.
She had a dog that she insisted hated people. This dog would find any window that was slightly open, climb through, and be sat outside our house every morning at 6am. Waiting for a fuss. He'd wait for us to get up.
Now, we didn't feed him. We didn't let him in the house. But he still adored us! We got on well with this neighbour and she didn't mind... she let us borrow him whenever. He'd just hang out in our yard, come on walks. It was great. Most affectionate dog ever. I was just a kid, but he was so sweet and gentle with me.
That lovely boy passed away in recent years.

I adore them though!
I met this cat when I was young, on holiday. Sweetest baby, I adored her...
She would climb onto my window sill every morning and meow until I got up.
Snuck her in through the window before my parents got up. Lol!
Wasn't sure if she was a stray or belonged to a new neighbour.
She spent the whole summer by my side!
Playing in the long grass, I'd sneak fish for her every evening!
She let me pick her up too. She would just purr and want to be loved on. Adored that sweet angel, never saw her again after that summer.

That new neighbour had a lot of animals that seemed to prefer us LOL.
She had a dog that she insisted hated people. This dog would find any window that was slightly open, climb through, and be sat outside our house every morning at 6am. Waiting for a fuss. He'd wait for us to get up.
Now, we didn't feed him. We didn't let him in the house. But he still adored us! We got on well with this neighbour and she didn't mind... she let us borrow him whenever. He'd just hang out in our yard, come on walks. It was great. Most affectionate dog ever. I was just a kid, but he was so sweet and gentle with me.
That lovely boy passed away in recent years.
I love pretty much all animals. Some more than others. Mosquitos can burn a fiery death.

Sounds like the critters knew you were animal people. The energy we release is a good indicator for them. Sad about the cat, I hope she was okay after you left. And that's great about the dog! Hated people indeed! Hadn't met the right people until you. :)

That reminds me of something that happened a few years ago. My (now ex) husband and I were visiting a lorikeet aviary, and had gotten little cups of nectar for them. Mine was still practically full, his was empty, and STILL they all flocked to him. One kept licking his ear, lol! Meanwhile, I'm trying to get them to come to me but they refused. To this day I call my ex (to his face) a bird brain and that's why those lories loved him so much, lol. (we still get along well, but when I transitioned it kinda broke the relationship)

. (we still get along well, but when I transitioned it kinda broke the relationship)
Awh, I'm sorry to hear that. Must have been hard

It was kind of the opposite with my ex... my girls... kind of liked him? I mean they aren't used to men so maybe that's it. I was sat on the floor, and when he approached Sprightly, she ran to me and hid behind me! Wanted to be close to me for "protection". Very endearing lol!
As for my bunny, she punched him.

Awh, I'm sorry to hear that. Must have been hard

It was. After all, and as I explained to him, I'm still the same person. But he said he couldn't 'see himself with another guy'. It's still very complicated. *sigh* I kept hoping for years that things would change between us but I finally gave up on it. Right around the time I found my boyfriend.

It was kind of the opposite with my ex... my girls... kind of liked him? I mean they aren't used to men so maybe that's it. I was sat on the floor, and when he approached Sprightly, she ran to me and hid behind me! Wanted to be close to me for "protection". Very endearing lol!
As for my bunny, she punched him.

:lau

Back
Top Bottom