LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Hey guys I've recently come out as genderqueer/enby (they/them). Still trying to accept that and figure myself out a little more.

💜🤍💚

Figuring out your gender, sexuality and attraction is hard, and fluid. Know that this will always be a safe space for you, and if you ever feel the need to, for whatever reason, feel free to reach out

Yall I'm way too scared of sleep paralysis to even try to do anything with my dream. If I ever understand that I'm in a dream, I just keep it I'm the back of my mind but I follow the plot normally
You're missing out on great things! Sleep paralysis will take over if it's going to take over, it doesn't ever happen to me in a lucid dream, if that's any comfort
When you know you're dreaming, you can suddenly live and do whatever you want to! I opened the night time sky into a beautiful warm sunlight!
Then I went ice-skating!
I love lucid dreaming. Even if I do nothing, I know I'm safe and the nightmare can end.

I don’t think I’ve ever lucid dreamed, I think it’s just that I want to do the same thing I would want to do when I’m awake, minus a little bit of common sense. Like I’ve tried to talk but I couldn’t talk AT ALL but I think it was just the dream. Also maybe it’s because I rarely see clocks

I don’t think I’ve ever lucid dreamed, I think it’s just that I want to do the same thing I would want to do when I’m awake, minus a little bit of common sense. Like I’ve tried to talk but I couldn’t talk AT ALL but I think it was just the dream. Also maybe it’s because I rarely see clocks
Ive had the talking thing before too
Not often though. I talk a lot so I'm well practiced.
I remember a nightmare from my childhood though, being chased by bambi. Truly terrifying, and my legs were frozen. You know how you try to run but it's like running through water?
Totally makes sense as a fear thing though. Bambi is truly terrifying.
mad bambi GIF

I've never noticed clocks in my dreams, I do regularly talk though. There are two types of talking for me. One is where the dream is pre-recorded, that's the best way I can explain it, those are usually dreams and less stressful nightmares. The others are always bad nightmares, or end up like so, where I actually think before talking, those days are also very commonly migraine days as the nightmares end up being really bad

Back
Top Bottom