LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Good luck with the ducks! I've got three chicken eggs in lockdown currently. You keeping the ducklings?

I treated myself to a sticker to put on my car window, an Alioramus (carnivorous dinosaur) in asexual pride flag colors. I wanted an Allosaurus but I could find any Ace Allosaurus stickers for some reason...used to see them everywhere. Oh well, Alioramus is pretty rad, can't argue with it :).
I'm waiting to see how many of my coworkers or clients know what the colors mean.

Good luck with the ducks! I've got three chicken eggs in lockdown currently. You keeping the ducklings?

I treated myself to a sticker to put on my car window, an Alioramus (carnivorous dinosaur) in asexual pride flag colors. I wanted an Allosaurus but I could find any Ace Allosaurus stickers for some reason...used to see them everywhere. Oh well, Alioramus is pretty rad, can't argue with it :).
I'm waiting to see how many of my coworkers or clients know what the colors mean.
Any chance we can get a pic?

Unfortunately, there isn't enough room for more ducks. I would but it isn't right to keep them if there isn't room for them

Almost forgot to take a photo of the Keychain that my grandmother got me.
20220214_073806.jpg

It's my first day at my new job! I'm excited and nervous even though it's only training. I'll let you all know how it goes.
I start in an hour but I have to leave in 30 mins so I'm not late since I'm taking my bike. It only takes about 7-8 mins to get there on my bike but I like to get anywhere early enough to show how important the job is to me.

It's my first day at my new job! I'm excited and nervous even though it's only training. I'll let you all know how it goes.
I start in an hour but I have to leave in 30 mins so I'm not late since I'm taking my bike. It only takes about 7-8 mins to get there on my bike but I like to get anywhere early enough to show how important the job is to me.
Hope it all went well.
I always leave to get places early.

First day on a job I had, I locked my keys in the car and had to dig into a snow bank to get the extra key off the front frame of the car.
I was both freaked out and damn glad my Dad had taught me the key stashing trick.
I got there on time, because I left the house early.

Back
Top Bottom