LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

No, I am not still a full time student, but it doesnt say that I'm not elegable it says I dont have an account. And it pretty much says you just need an .edu email to qualify.
I think the companies know your student status...they did mine.

Pepper nearly ripped off my fingers when I was putting them under her but she has every single one tucked underneath.
I've also set up the food and water inside for her as she still won't come out for any. I've set it up so that she has enough food and water for 5-6 days and I'll refill them once she's nearly out. I don't want to disturb her too much aside from making sure she's not overheating and so I can candle the eggs.
I'll get photos of her in a few days, I want to give her some alone time for now.

They have one post on their account. This one.
Imagine being a member of this website and making a fake shell account just to troll a thread because you think too much about what other people do with their private parts.

Also imagine not realizing that post can probably be traced back to your real account through your IP address.

Bingo. Gay people are just people with different feelings and life experiences shaped by how people have reacted to those feeling. And there's an awful lot of us seeping into farming. XD We do all the same things everyone else does, at least in public. Some folks gonna just have to learn to get cozy with that.

And honestly? I actually do hope some kid sees this thread and thinks it's OK to be a chicken keeper and be gay. They could probably use that support.

Back
Top Bottom