LGD puppies in Katy.

Lil Biddie

Chirping
May 1, 2020
Katy, Texas
I'd never heard about 'silent heat ', but it kinda makes sense.
The girl I picked up last year eats poop. All poop. Doesn't matter who or what it's from.
I think I might be the 2nd owner for that reason. So it makes perfect sense that she'd hide that as well.
Idk a helluva lot about LGDs. Nor, do I know much about pregnant, nursing dogs. I've always spayed/neutered . But, that isn't optimal for a large breed dog.
I do know that someone posted about a week before I started looking for advice and I knew I couldn't come here.
A few commenters were real, but there were a lot of 'Karens' ..no offense, but you know Who I mean.
I'm not posting to shame those folks. They have enough to carry.
I'm asking...laugh If you want...about Breast Cream.... LMAO! I know I needed it. is there a recommendation to help my girl?
If you want to rag me about unintended litters... please PM me.
The Real Deal is....This is our boat. Row like HELL.
I am so close to being overwhelmed, but I played a video of a clarinet and at 19 days old they howled!🤣
I'm so glad that I got to be a part of their lives.
And, no. I will not be spaying immediately.
We can discuss that later.
Breast care for nursing mom?

Well I
I'd never heard about 'silent heat ', but it kinda makes sense.
The girl I picked up last year eats poop. All poop. Doesn't matter who or what it's from.
I think I might be the 2nd owner for that reason. So it makes perfect sense that she'd hide that as well.
Idk a helluva lot about LGDs. Nor, do I know much about pregnant, nursing dogs. I've always spayed/neutered . But, that isn't optimal for a large breed dog.
I do know that someone posted about a week before I started looking for advice and I knew I couldn't come here.
A few commenters were real, but there were a lot of 'Karens' ..no offense, but you know Who I mean.
I'm not posting to shame those folks. They have enough to carry.
I'm asking...laugh If you want...about Breast Cream.... LMAO! I know I needed it. is there a recommendation to help my girl?
If you want to rag me about unintended litters... please PM me.
The Real Deal is....This is our boat. Row like HELL.
I am so close to being overwhelmed, but I played a video of a clarinet and at 19 days old they howled!🤣
I'm so glad that I got to be a part of their lives.
And, no. I will not be spaying immediately.
We can discuss that later.
Breast care for nursing mom?

may be stupid but what is it exactly you need help with I probably didn't read every part correctly

I am against spaying until at least 2 years of age, and after that Its up to you if you want to or not. I'm not a crazy spay and neuter person. That stuff is dumb, science proves its better for you to leave your pets intact until they are matured,

for the boobie cream, idk LOL
Thank you. That was my intention, but I'm rethinking it now. :))
Puppies are a PITA, but Oh so adorable...stinkers.

Well I

may be stupid but what is it exactly you need help with I probably didn't read every part correctly
Really not a lot at this point unless you know of a good breast cream for the bitch? Don't want to pison the pups or I'd use 'Bag Balm' like I did with my babes...of course, I had time to wash it off before nursing. JS ;)

Really not a lot at this point unless you know of a good breast cream for the bitch? ;)
Sorry, you feel that way about your dog :lau:lauthat's a joke lol. but I'm sorry I do not know much you could maybe try some kind of nipple cream that nursing human mothers use I would think that may be okay but I'm no professional and also make sure to give the momma lots of pets she needs them and some good doggy ice cream

I think you could use the same nonhazardous cream that is available for breast feeding humans.

You could clip the puppies' nails to prevent them from shredding their momma's teats. This should be done very carefully, but regularly.

Do we get to see a picture of the little monsters?

ETA: https://parentsneed.com/top-5-best-nipple-cream-for-breastfeeding-moms/#:~:text=Motherlove nipple cream for nursing is as organic,nipples heal and prevents it from drying up.

Here it says not to use cream for humans but to get something dog-friendly from the vet:https://www.ehow.co.uk/info_12259357_can-soothe-nursing-dogs-nipples.html

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom