~~~LIFE AFTER BERK ~~~ a httyd rp ( please join !)

Do you know what httyd is ?!?

• Absolutely !

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Possibly .

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, just not a fan .

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • No .

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Crestcrazy2

🕷spooder lover🕷
Apr 29, 2020
Missouri
First rp ever so if I did anything wrong please tell me !

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Please follow all rules to keep this a neat, clean RolePlay. :)

Please read !!

this is a rp based on the httyd series ( how to train your dragon ) it's set immediately after the dragons departure from berk in the third movie and all dragons live in the hidden world now , ( I imagine that the hidden world is a vast cavern stretching underneath the crust of the earth with different climate ranging from cold to hot to rainforest like and everything squished together to form a super climate where every dragon can live happily no matter the habitat it had before it's arrivel to the hidden world . You can pretty much do whatever you want with your dragon (s).

RANKS :
alpha
, there will be two alphas . They are mates and demand respect from everyone . They will call on the betas when they're needed .

Betas ,there will be three betas . They are the right wing dragons to the Alphas and will be called on if needed .

mid-ranker , this will make up most of the flock . They're pretty much just there and can do whatever but they do need to respect the ranks above them .

hatchlings , hatchlings are dragons ranging from 1 to 5 years of age .they are cared for by there parents .

You can be any dragon in the httyd universe ! You can venture out into the real world but be warned , you will most likely encounter dragon hunters ! Remember people are getting smarter every day and better weapons are being made . After all , most people aren't like the people on berk !

~~form ~~
Name : toothless
Species: night fury
Mate : ( possibly reserved for @duckiemum )
Personality : playful , kind , will protect who he loves feircely , always wants to please his friends .
Description: titanwing night fury , missing a tail fin but had it replaced by hiccup .( The huuuman )
Other : basically his life was the httyd series leading up to this .

fill out this form to join !

~~form ~~
name:
species :
mate :
description :
other :

(People I think would like to join .
@Willowhisp , @LothalRebel ,@RoosterWhisperer ,@KaLe dA QuAiL ,@cluckmecoop7 ,@Starburst ,@chickenlittle21 ,@Pullet Press ,@duckiemum , @anyoneelsewhowantstojoin.)

Have fun y'all ! ( And please join !!!)

I hope I did everything right !😬 If not ...tell me !😁

name: Azel
species : Hobblegrunt (my fav)
mate : looking
personality : will be played out
description : typical hobblegrunt features (they are color shifters too) but bigger wings and tail fin and head frill
other : may not very active but I had to join!

Last edited:
Luna heard Toothless roar, and immediately took flight towards the sound. She rounded a corner and saw him. Luna landed next to him and anxiously said "Whats wrong?"

Skylene tried to stand and failed miserably, "Nothing's wrong." she said.
" Whats that dragons problem ? " Toothless thought he stepped closer to skylene ," this isn't nothing !" He said sternly

Luna heard commotion, and flew to see what was happening. She came upon Azel healing a bloody and dying dragon. "Oh, no! What happened, Azel?!" Luna asked him
Toothless followed her and landed beside her , recognizing the bloody dragon as the one that attacked skylene ," azel, who did this ? " Toothless asked with concern

Back
Top Bottom