~~~LIFE AFTER BERK ~~~ a httyd rp ( please join !)

Do you know what httyd is ?!?

• Absolutely !

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Possibly .

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, just not a fan .

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • No .

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Crestcrazy2

🕷spooder lover🕷
Apr 29, 2020
Missouri
First rp ever so if I did anything wrong please tell me !

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Please follow all rules to keep this a neat, clean RolePlay. :)

Please read !!

this is a rp based on the httyd series ( how to train your dragon ) it's set immediately after the dragons departure from berk in the third movie and all dragons live in the hidden world now , ( I imagine that the hidden world is a vast cavern stretching underneath the crust of the earth with different climate ranging from cold to hot to rainforest like and everything squished together to form a super climate where every dragon can live happily no matter the habitat it had before it's arrivel to the hidden world . You can pretty much do whatever you want with your dragon (s).

RANKS :
alpha
, there will be two alphas . They are mates and demand respect from everyone . They will call on the betas when they're needed .

Betas ,there will be three betas . They are the right wing dragons to the Alphas and will be called on if needed .

mid-ranker , this will make up most of the flock . They're pretty much just there and can do whatever but they do need to respect the ranks above them .

hatchlings , hatchlings are dragons ranging from 1 to 5 years of age .they are cared for by there parents .

You can be any dragon in the httyd universe ! You can venture out into the real world but be warned , you will most likely encounter dragon hunters ! Remember people are getting smarter every day and better weapons are being made . After all , most people aren't like the people on berk !

~~form ~~
Name : toothless
Species: night fury
Mate : ( possibly reserved for @duckiemum )
Personality : playful , kind , will protect who he loves feircely , always wants to please his friends .
Description: titanwing night fury , missing a tail fin but had it replaced by hiccup .( The huuuman )
Other : basically his life was the httyd series leading up to this .

fill out this form to join !

~~form ~~
name:
species :
mate :
description :
other :

(People I think would like to join .
@Willowhisp , @LothalRebel ,@RoosterWhisperer ,@KaLe dA QuAiL ,@cluckmecoop7 ,@Starburst ,@chickenlittle21 ,@Pullet Press ,@duckiemum , @anyoneelsewhowantstojoin.)

Have fun y'all ! ( And please join !!!)

I hope I did everything right !😬 If not ...tell me !😁

name: Skylene
species :
Nightlight
mate :
looking

personality :
harsh, secretly always worried about the people she cares about and feels responsible for everyone in her life, tries to keep everyone safe (sometimes accidetally treating them like children when they aren't) and doesn't trust humans.

description :
White with black spine ridge, black tail flaps, and a black sock

other :
She was raised by her father and when her sister died her father was afraid he'd have to watch her die to, so he forced her away and she went to live by herself. She was really interested in humans and watched them when she saw them.

She found a friend, and they looked for a home together until one day while she was out hunting something came and killed her friend. She suspected it had been the humans, as there was a arrow in his neck and has hated and feared humans since. She was devastated and continued looking for a home until she reached wherever these dragons live.
She hasn't told anyone about her life and doesn't plan to.

name: Skylene
species : Nightlight
mate : looking

personality : harsh, secretly always worried about the people she cares about and feels responsible for everyone in her life, tries to keep everyone safe (sometimes accidetally treating them like children when they aren't) and doesn't trust humans.

description : White with black spine ridge, black tail flaps, and a black sock

other : She was raised by her father and when her sister died her father was afraid he'd have to watch her die to, so he forced her away and she went to live by herself. She was really interested in humans and watched them when she saw them.

She found a friend, and they looked for a home together until one day while she was out hunting something came and killed her friend. She suspected it had been the humans, as there was a arrow in his neck and has hated and feared humans since. She was devastated and continued looking for a home until she reached wherever these dragons live.
She hasn't told anyone about her life and doesn't plan to.
Yay , Accepted ! I like the theory that toothless isn't the last night fury so your char is possible in this rp!( Nightlights are so cute !)

Back
Top Bottom