Life from the Parsonage - A Journal of our Journey.

My husband has his ministers licence with the PHC and his grandmother is also a minister with them too. My DH was Chaplin at our Prison for 6 yrs and then the Lord told him it was time to leave there. My DH does street ministries with another man, they feed the hungry and homeless, drug addicts and so forth, it's a great calling and a much needed one in our town... God Bless You...

jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

I have peeping!!!

I'm so excited...checked on the eggs this morning...my daughter and I heard chirping!

Then my husband came thru and said, "Come Quick!" and there was 'peeping'! (2 eggs have little cracked shells!!!)

jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

So glad for the good news this morning...I woke up with a peace.
I haven't had a chance to tell it...we had to rush my son to the ER last night...about 5:00 pm.
We were working on the chicken coop, and something blew into his eye...I looked couldn't see anything...but we flushed with water because he kept hurting....said it was better, later we looked again, still tearing, red, and starting to swell, flushed with water again...nothing! About 3o minutes later he comes thru, his eye is almost swollen shut! So off we go. Did we have a battle to find what was in his eye....which they never did....
I was just weak when it was all over. This morning he woke up eye less swollen and red. He came back thru about 2 minutes later, saying" my eye's better, I got that dirt out!" So something washed out this morning...and his eye is not tearing! Praise God!

About 20 minutes ago recieved a phone call from my husbands parents, his aunt is dying (this has been expected, cancer). They are calling the family in.
My little chicks will have to do the best they can, on their own....
fl.gif

Be brave dear hearts, courage, fortitude, and strength!
yippiechickie.gif

he.gif
barnie.gif
jumpy.gif
barnie.gif
jumpy.gif
he.gif

Just got in about 10 minutes ago....
5 eggs are pipped! No babies out! I still hear chirping!

My husbands aunt is about the same. Not good.
My son's eye is almost completely better.

Apparently there was some excitement just down the road from us while we were gone. One of the farmers burnt his field, it got out of hand, (which I have found to be normal, scary, but normal around here)....we had 14 messages when we got in! They had heard about a fire out here....The Lord takes good care of us.
smile.png

I'm so tired, I think I will sleep and just awake in the morning. Not sure what I could do anyway.

I'm really thrilled though.
jumpy.gif

jumpy.gif

One is out of the egg, another you can see it's beak, and it's rocking!
jumpy.gif

Yeah....the one out is a buff. The next one to come is a buff too!
My children saw it happen! I thought it would be later, and my husband came down the hall and said, "hurry"...you could here the chirping from the kitchen! Within 5 minutes more it had cracked it's egg all around, and then about a minute later, it was out! And flopping around!
jumpy.gif

jumpy.gif

Are you kidding?!
yippiechickie.gif

I don't feel so very tired anymore! lol....
My husband is snoring peacefully, the children are racing up and down the halls!
wee.gif
wee.gif

I've been trying to get PJ's on them for about an hour now!....they have a shirt on one and bottoms on another!
I eventually may get sleepy...
Another is out!
ya.gif

That makes two buffs...the next one that is fairly far along...can't see it's beak yet is a black one!
They are bigger than I thought they would be...these little ole banty eggs!

ohhhh, it is thrilling!
woot.gif

caf.gif

I really am going to bed this time...after I check one more time! lol...
Will post pic in the morning...

"I will bless the Lord at all times, His praise shall continually be in my mouth, my soul shall make her boast in thee oh Lord, the humble shall hear thereof and be proud!"

Back
Top Bottom