Life from the Parsonage - A Journal of our Journey.

Yes, it was a planned C-Section.
She is a tiny little momma, and just almost two small...so, planned the surgery, and while she was back there we had her spayed.
smile.png

Babies and momma are doing well today, little Minx has acted more 'baby'...I think she's feeling a little left out.
Eggs have at least made it to the Rev. hands....I can't wait for him to get home so I can see them...
will let ya'll know..I'm sure their fine or he would have said something about the box.
Well, the missionaries are here (we are having a fellowship meeting at our church tonight) and I haven't got our clothes ironed!
ep.gif

uh-huh....
wink.png

ttyl

yuckyuck.gif

Ok....good idea! Actually the skirt I'm wearing is elastic...you made me do a double take...I look mighty fancy, my brown suede skirt and my boots...I love my boots!
big_smile.png

Ok...EGGS!
wee.gif

Perfect, all 9 are in great shape! not one crack was even spied!
ya.gif

What a beautiful color!
Thank you AussieSharon!
Here are pic... oh, Gracie and her little ones...
(The Rev. is cackling...I better hurry)
5925_gracies_pups_2_002_small.jpg

5925_welsummer_eggs_001_small.jpg

5925_welsummer_eggs_002_small.jpg

5925_welsummer_eggs_004_small.jpg

5925_welsummer_eggs_006_small.jpg

5925_welsummer_eggs_007_small.jpg

Great shipping!
Oh, I'm so excited...aren't chickens exciting?!!
tongue.png

Oh, Gwen, I am so glad you double checked the elastic!
lol.png
Sounds like a very cute outfit.
wink.png

I am in love
love.gif
with Gracie's babies!! I am so glad she came through with flying colors and she is sooo cute.
hugs.gif

Finished my Turkey tonight...going to start on my ham early in the morning...the rolls have risen wonderfully, (I use the same recipe for my rolls and cinnamon rolls...the recipe is in my thread Possum Pie)
I have a pecan pie made, and fixing to go make a coconut pie.
In the morning I will get the sides made for the Church dinner on the ground followed by singing...
big_smile.png

And then...I imagine we will eat any leftovers...
tongue.png

I'm sitting down, this morning was Angel Food distribution day at the church, and the missionaries left this morning...I added that in because there is a story that goes with it....if I told it...I would have to whisper it...
hide.gif
(the Bible says..."this too shall pass)

Hey, I went and took a picture of my turkey resting...fixing to cut it and slice it...(not serving it whole since it's for a church dinner)

and saw a kitchen that needed me....
so....Ya'll have a blessed week-end!
and
Ya'll come
The Parsons Wife

Oh, Gwen, forget my last pm as I see they left this morning...hmmmm I am afraid to ask what happened this time.
lau.gif
Oh, your turkey looks
droolin.gif
Good job!! Your son was right! I need to go fine the possum pie
ep.gif
thread to see your other recipe.

Back
Top Bottom