Life Happens- Mom's Health, My Health, and the man... **Update Pg 48**

Crap...I was going to follow this thread and see how everything turned out.
big_smile.png
Well, keep us posted on the relationship anyway!!

Oh I will keep you posted.
cool.png
Our beach trip is cancelled next week too
sad.png
Our schedules don't coincide. This dating thing sucks and I'm not even started yet. Now I know why I'm still single! Sheesh!

This is advise for a guy! I'm kind of old fasioned but I think women (girls) look really nice dressed up in a dress or maybe really nice skirt and blouse. It just looks proper to go to weddings and funerals dress really nice. Jeans and pants on women at these events just looks takcy and disrepectful to me.

Well, the wedding was beautiful. (I ended up finding a skirt and blouse to wear, by the way) It went off without a hitch and the newlyweds are off on the honeymoon, they're so great together...

In the meantime, my "DF" and I have been talking off and on- we're both so busy- he with work and I with school and work- that we really don't get to see each other much at all, so things are moving at a snail's pace.

Now I know he's pretty shy, so the last few weeks I have initiated everything, literally, conversation wise. We've not done anything together, really, other than take Mason to the beach (which was awesome) and sit on our other mutual DF's patio as a group. Well- after a couple of weeks of having to be the assertive one, I was beginning to feel that he was or had lost interest. Kinda depressing since I was actually getting into this whole "relationship" thing.

But, last night he asked if I wanted to go back to his hometown with him on Labor Day for a BBQ with his folks. So now I am getting all these mixed signals- and I'm all kinds of confused, not to mention nervous about meeting his parents.

What will happen from here? I dunno, but you can bet I will keep y'all posted! The saga continues... Wish me luck!
fl.gif

Quote:
ya.gif
thats sign! It just smacked you-there are no mixed signals there! Has he been flirty at all? Has he spoken of more than freindship? I say go if this is what you want to pursue. Not only that it will give you a chance to meet his family-and you be the judge if that is something you want to be involved with-family speaks volumes-youll see true colors and others will tell you stories about him and his past-believe me. SO this is a good chance to see if if you want to continue with it or after the trip you might say "what was I thinking!" I say go go go

Yeah!!!!! You're back!!

He's nervous and shy. Go with him. Then after that see if he will take the lead. Back off initiating everything just a little. He knows you're interested but he needs to initiate contact now.

Back
Top Bottom