Life Happens- Mom's Health, My Health, and the man... **Update Pg 48**

I know, where is our pictures??
gig.gif

Quote:
Well now that is what I would call thinking into the future a but too far, but do y'all remember how I said this relationship was moving at a "snail's pace"? Yeah... Not anymore! He kissed me goodnight last night and I did not want to let that man go back into the hospital. If he always kisses me goodnight like that, I'll never wake up in a bad mood.

Sucks that he works every night this week, then I work Friday and Saturday nights. Won't see him 'till Sunday
hit.gif
NO FAIR!

We had a perfect opportunity for a photo last night, he was in his uniform and everything
droolin.gif
:

Quote:
Well now that is what I would call thinking into the future a but too far, but do y'all remember how I said this relationship was moving at a "snail's pace"? Yeah... Not anymore! He kissed me goodnight last night and I did not want to let that man go back into the hospital. If he always kisses me goodnight like that, I'll never wake up in a bad mood.

Sucks that he works every night this week, then I work Friday and Saturday nights. Won't see him 'till Sunday
hit.gif
NO FAIR!

We had a perfect opportunity for a photo last night, he was in his uniform and everything
droolin.gif
:

Come on Im drooling now...Im smiling because your happy-and wow awesome!! dang it Im getting pings in my tummy now-LOL We need photos!!!

PICS !! PICS!! PICS!!
droolin.gif
caf.gif
I can't help it I am such a sucker for a man in uniform! I swear it could be the good humor man!
tongue2.gif
No for real, DH is a firefighter and medic and was in the Navy .....
love.gif

Let's see!!!
caf.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom