Life Happens- Mom's Health, My Health, and the man... **Update Pg 48**

Quote:
I'm not at all worried about him mistreating me, I just hope I can be everything he needs me to be.

Thanks, PC
hugs.gif
You can always make me smile.

Quote:
I'm not at all worried about him mistreating me, I just hope I can be everything he needs me to be.

Thanks, PC
hugs.gif

Terrah-you just need to be yourself, be true and above all be honest from the get go-no hiding squat-open book baby-the rest is easy peasy. Your already there since you guys have been friends-he already "knows" you
PC-your the man! Getting a kiss like that in morning should brighten anyone's day-heck it brightened mine cheering you on and I didnt even get any!
hit.gif
LOL

Quote:

Thanks, PC
hugs.gif

Terrah-you just need to be yourself, be true and above all be honest from the get go-no hiding squat-open book baby-the rest is easy peasy. Your already there since you guys have been friends-he already "knows" you
PC-your the man! Getting a kiss like that in morning should brighten anyone's day-heck it brightened mine cheering you on and I didnt even get any!
hit.gif
LOL

Terrah's dating PC now?
th.gif

Quote:
hit.gif
LOL

Terrah's dating PC now?
th.gif

BOYD!! Leave it to you to twist what I said! LOL I MEANT PC is right -that was one of the best things Ive read in a while and it is the best thing to have happen when it does:) Now Boyd smack your hand and say "Bad boy!!" very bad!

Quote:
Terrah's dating PC now?
th.gif

BOYD!! Leave it to you to twist what I said! LOL I MEANT PC is right -that was one of the best things Ive read in a while and it is the best thing to have happen when it does:) Now Boyd smack your hand and say "Bad boy!!" very bad!

sonew123, did you notice how good I'm being?

Last edited:
Quote:

sonew123, did you notice how good I'm being?

I know Im impressed--Good boy Joe gooooood boy!

Quote:
Terrah's dating PC now?
th.gif

lol.png

hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom