Life Happens- Mom's Health, My Health, and the man... **Update Pg 48**

Quote:
How ironic that you should ask NOW. She was mean to him, so he shot her. PITY!

yuckyuck.gif

You are a trip, Joe..

Quote:
PC This should have read "Hey JOe, how's that romance novel you're WRITING coming along?"

I betcha he's just copying all of this down and it'll be called

Love In a Coop!
hide.gif
lau.gif

Or

Love isn't For the Chicken-Hearted!!
gig.gif
lau.gif

Makes me smile to visit this thread!

OMG, guys, I'm soooo nervous! My friend gets off at nine and we are going out after that. I hope I can remain semi-normal while we're eating and not die of anxiety!

ChickerDoodle13 and Iowa Roo Mom, thank you so much for sharing this part of your private life with us. As a dad with a daughter moving into the late teens, I'm happy to see that there are still decent young men out there to be found. You stories give this old buzzard hope
hugs.gif

Good luck
fl.gif
and I'll be watching in silent support from the sidelines.

Be true to yourself!

Quote:
How ironic that you should ask NOW. She was mean to him, so he shot her. PITY!

Joe your so sad!!! One of these days Ill meet you and have to give you a huge hug for being a closet sweetie softy fluffer nutter! LOL
lau.gif

PC already got his hug:) And in two weeks gets another!

lau.gif
gig.gif
I didn't think Joe got romance in his heart! Looks like Joe needs to have a different romance novel! Maybe he will like this one I am trying to remember. It is about a cowboy and somewhere in the title I can remember is "Sage".

Quote:
You CAN do it!! Just be YOURSELF!! Dont force any conversations tonight if you dont think its the time...
Just be yourself and his friend!! The MOST important thing right now, is to have a good time with him!! The rest will follow if its supposed to...
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom