Life Happens- Mom's Health, My Health, and the man... **Update Pg 48**

Thanks PC! I'm almost certain he likes me. I think he's shy. He's very outgoing with other people, but shy at the same time. I'm just gonna play myself (which usually entails playing dumb anyways! LOL) and let him make the next move. I can't really say anything else without sounding persuasive anyways. I definitely don't want to force a relationship.

However, I do believe he has never been in a relationship before, and I think you hit the nail on the head by saying he's smart but lacks life experience.

He is a really good guy. I just hope he makes the decision I'm hoping for! I do wish he just outright said he wanted a relationship then and now and maybe I'd like to smack him a bit for that. I do have a feeling this is leading to something else though. All I can do is wait!

Thank you all immensely for your advice. It was the perfect thing to say and do!

Quote:
Wow, Chickerdoodle! Not the outcome I was expecting at all after everything you've said. I think he's more into you than he is letting on... That being said, you did amazing. Now you know, and you can rest easy. Just kick back and enjoy life now, the worst is over, and the ball is in his court. Let life take it from here.
hugs.gif
You rock CD!

Thanks Terrah. I was actually expecting much worse, so I am pleased with the response I got. I feel sooo relieved that he knows and I am proud of myself for working up the courage to ask. That, if anything, means the most to me!

This is the best thread ever!!!

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Remember, things happen for a reason. We may not like the reasons but they happen none the less.

CD and IRM I love both of you!!!

Quote:
duc.gif
The comments I really, really want to make just don't seem right anymore now that I'm "in a relationship".
sad.png

*snicker* Never stopped me...

Quote:
duc.gif
The comments I really, really want to make just don't seem right anymore now that I'm "in a relationship".
sad.png

*snicker* Never stopped me...

Well, I was going to say something abou holding PC's hand and then..... *edited d/t family forum*

Just know I'm thinking happy thoughts
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom