Life Happens- Mom's Health, My Health, and the man... **Update Pg 48**

Quote:
duc.gif
The comments I really, really want to make just don't seem right anymore now that I'm "in a relationship".
sad.png

*snicker* Never stopped me...

x2! haha

Thats good news CD!!!!! If he has never been in a relationship before that is why he is saying he doesnt want a relationship in college-it's a front and he's scared to death-what to do...how to do it...when not to do it...new experiences. If this is the case he will inch his way into it very slowly-you just need to be there to hold his hand ( in a manner of speaking) and let him come around in his own time-as much as you might want it faster it's his turn to figure things out in his head spiritually and emotionally-When he feels comfortable enough YOU'LL KNOW!!! For now... he's so into you just not sure where to go from there is all. Keep smiling girl it's still on!!!

Quote:
aww right back at you PC
hugs.gif

IRM-I know it sucks being apart for so long-I will not go into details but when I was single for a time ( 3 years ago) The man I started dating made me ache when he wasn't around-I mean ache... My body hurt not to be near him-my head hurt-my heart hurt-sheesh I felt almost sick when he wasn't around me...That's a very good thing and an awesome feeling to have hold onto that it's amazing-the space is good makes getting together all that much better in so many ways. You never want to be apart for a few days and then see eachother and be like " ehhh..hey whats up?" la la la you want to be " OMG you look amazing...I have missed you so much..I'm so happy to see you again...smile smile smile..butterfly's butterfly's butterfly's...melt melt melt" LOL

Quote:
Absence makes the heart grow fonder perhaps?

In my book it does-you think about missing them, how much you appreciate them, and how much you want to show it when you see them again. At least in my "world" it does
tongue.png

W-O-W! This has been an awesome morning. Coffee was wonderful, but the company was even better (he's not afraid to hold my hand in public). It's his little comments that make me smile. Like for instance, he asked me about my bike ride, and I told him I waited 'till after his shift started to take off in case I crashed or went into cardiac arrest, and he reached across the table, grabed my hand, and said, "You better never, ever, do that to me, you hear?" And the goodbye kiss? Well, it was the best yet. He kissed me like he missed me. He told me it's been too long. I didn't want to leave, but at least I will be able to go to sleep a happy woman
big_smile.png

Getting more and more convinced that this is getting serious folks!
love.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom