Life Happens- Mom's Health, My Health, and the man... **Update Pg 48**

Quote:
fourth year-"Seriously?-move it-Im tired!"

I love second year!!!

Yeah, year 2 is cool (I guess, only been there once). You know the person well enough to feel real comfortable with, you know what they like (flavor of ice cream - this is a family forum), they know what you like (probably know but don't care), and everything is perfect. Year three is where REAL LOVE must take over and most relationships fail or move onto marriage only to fail a few years down the road.

Ooops, sorry, got a little cynical there. Snap out of it PC.

snapoutofit.gif
cool?? OH PC much more than cool..hehe
hide.gif
with the right person I guess-It would be nice if year two stayed year two forever-I know people talk about having those realtionships 10-20-30 years or more but in reality after marriage..kids..houses..etc...things change and I think love turns to respect respect respect-love on another level-comfortableness ( sp) understanding-you know? Al in a good way-certainly not a bad thing... but not year two.

Quote:
Reminds me of Married with Children....

But peg, we had relations last month...
hit.gif

Quote:
First year - "Clean sheets"
Second year - "Get naked"
Third year - "Why are you naked?"

fourth year-"Seriously?-move it-Im tired!"

I love second year!!!

gig.gif

I have WHAT in my yard? :

OK? Didn't I catch reference earlier that this guy is a medic?? Did he work today??

My absolutely wonderful DH stood me up a few times, and boy did I get upset. But, I finally realized that he was telling the truth. A call goes bad, there is major call, any number of things can go wrong in their line of work and most of them preclude them having time to make calls at all. He also worked as a volunteer firefighter and same thing - if we love them for their commitment (and those uniforms!) we have to put up with the side effects.

Hope that is all it is!!!
fl.gif

He was off all weekend... But he did call shortly after I posted this.

When we got back into town, I ran home to let Diesel out and grab a DVD player for him (his broke). After that... let's see- family friendly, how can I word this...

Diesel spent the night alone, it's closer from his house to the four lane highway that I use to commute to school than it is from mine, and I got to sleep an extra half an hour
wink.png

Last edited:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH shut up sister!!! wow...you go girl! diesel who?? Hahaha
bun.gif
uh huh yeah yah yah yah now that's official!!!

Quote:
lol.png

So now I wait to see if he gets ahold of me again. You have no idea how hard it is not to text him. If he wants to see me again after last night, then I know it's all good
smile.png

Quote:
lol.png

So now I wait to see if he gets ahold of me again. You have no idea how hard it is not to text him. If he wants to see me again after last night, then I know it's all good
smile.png

lol.png

Back
Top Bottom