Life Happens- Mom's Health, My Health, and the man... **Update Pg 48**

Quote:
lol.png

So now I wait to see if he gets ahold of me again. You have no idea how hard it is not to text him. If he wants to see me again after last night, then I know it's all good
smile.png

Don't presume that he knows how to use a cell phone. Lots of guys, including me, would not have a clue as to how to receive or answer/send a text, and I don't want to know. I'm lucky if I can find the right button on a cell phone to answer the voice call. I hate cell phones.

Quote:
of course not dear, just your choice of words. I mean, he didn't run screaming from the bedroom did he? If not, I'm sure there's nothing to worry about
wink.png

wee.gif

Quote:
lol.png

So now I wait to see if he gets ahold of me again. You have no idea how hard it is not to text him. If he wants to see me again after last night, then I know it's all good
smile.png

Don't presume that he knows how to use a cell phone. Lots of guys, including me, would not have a clue as to how to receive or answer/send a text, and I don't want to know. I'm lucky if I can find the right button on a cell phone to answer the voice call. I hate cell phones.

frow.gif
Well look who came back!
wink.png

He knows how to use a cell phone, he just chooses not to, and that's ok. But he can still call me- he's off tonight
wink.png

Quote:
of course not dear, just your choice of words. I mean, he didn't run screaming from the bedroom did he? If not, I'm sure there's nothing to worry about
wink.png

wee.gif

Good thing that was the revised edition then
wink.png

And no, he didn't run screaming- he waited 'till I fell asleep and then got up. He's on a night schedule, and it was my day to switch back to days from my graveyard shift weekend. So yea, he was up all night, and I slept. But he didn't kick me out, so that's a plus, right?

I have WHAT in my yard? :

He was up all night!
lol.png
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
ya.gif
OK sorry
hide.gif

Um yeah, guy give up sleep or mambo number 5? Let me think!
ep.gif

bun.gif
At least some bunny be havin' sum fun!

ahhhhhhhhh Mambo #5 ahhh LOLOLOL ne ner nee ner neeee nerrrrr "A little bit of Tina on my side..Angela, Jessica, etcc..... used to love that song! edited bigtime before I got banned from BYC!!!!​

Last edited:
Well it sounds to me like you can expect some MORE!! LOL

Not to interrupt your *ahem* clean sheets discussion...but a little update on my part. Not much more going on between my friend and I, but I think I saw a bit of jealousy today. We are both in the same project group for a class and there are three other guys in the group with us. One of them has been talking to me a lot and he friend requested me on facebook. Mostly just friendly chat, but he had offered to let me make copies of some pages in his book so I don't have to buy the book. My friend ended up buying the book so I read his, but this guy from class said if he could find a copier he would make me copies anyway. After our group meeting, my friend waited up for me and once the class guy was gone he said "I'm gonna make you those copies at work tonight". LOL, maybe this will help him move a little faster! (I just hope class guy doesn't start getting any closer, cause I don't need any other complications in my life!)

Back
Top Bottom