Life Happens- Mom's Health, My Health, and the man... **Update Pg 48**

lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Chickerdoodle, guys are so strange sometimes
roll.png
They have to take time to think about things like this, to us its like "you either want to be with me or you don't, make up your mind!!!"
smack.gif

Quote:
Yeah, strange plus indecisive. It's not really a gender thing though. I know a lot of people who just say it like it is.

I think in CD's guy's case it's more emotional immaturity, lack of experience, and perhaps some fear. Those aren't bad things. We all have to work through them at our own pace. More than one girl had to say "just kiss me" because I was all over the place and chicken. I know for a fact others gave up on me because I was sending mixed signals, not intentionally either.

Quote:
Yeah, strange plus indecisive. It's not really a gender thing though. I know a lot of people who just say it like it is.

I think in CD's guy's case it's more emotional immaturity, lack of experience, and perhaps some fear. Those aren't bad things. We all have to work through them at our own pace. More than one girl had to say "just kiss me" because I was all over the place and chicken. I know for a fact others gave up on me because I was sending mixed signals, not intentionally either.

oh PC
hu.gif
what am I going to do with you? someone actually had to say that to you??? your so respectful! I hope things have changed for you? LOL

Quote:

oh PC
hu.gif
what am I going to do with you? someone actually had to say that to you??? your so respectful! I hope things have changed for you? LOL

Yeah, now I just avoid the dating pool. I've met a few awesome women and a few nutjobs but I tend to run from all of them. But, this thread ain't about me and I like it that way.

Who's turn is it to lay on the couch?

Thanks y'all.
hugs.gif

She's pretty miserable right at the moment. Been vomiting since yesterday, and wasting away in bed just about since she got home the last time. But the on call doctor has been in to see her, so they are going to be getting her pain meds on board soon. One of my favorite nurses accessed her port already, so I am comfortable with that. As soon as they have the orders noted, things will get moving. I'm still up here, killing time 'till dad gets here. Then all I want to do is go downstairs to the ER and get a big hug
sad.png
It's been a rollercoaster day for me. I was so super excited about passing my clinical calculations test with 100%, and now this. But, as I said, life happens.

What a day.....

Quote:
aw hunny-cheer up things will get better ..just stay as positive as possible for you and especially your momma:) She needs that right now-I hope you get your huggins!
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
fourth year-"Seriously?-move it-Im tired!"

I love second year!!!

Year 18 - "Naked again???"

Oh PLEASE Ladies
smile.png
From a guy that has been married 3 times. (Sharon says this it.... 'till death do us part has a special meaning for her" and that scares me so the third time is the charm) anyway, the kids are all on their own now, we live way back in the woods, fireplace in the living room, hot tub makes me have to ask.

What are clothes? naked-ness is your friend.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom