Life Happens- Mom's Health, My Health, and the man... **Update Pg 48**

Quote:
Zac Brown Band is one of the outstanding choices in Country music these days,

Moi? I am the picture of innocence....

But yea, Zac Brown is pretty awesome, if I do say so myself. I hear "Sic 'Em On a Chicken" and I automatically think of PC and Boyd for some reason...
tongue.png

Hi Terrah!!! I am going through alot on my end, and I just want you to know I love you.

Quote:
Zac Brown Band is one of the outstanding choices in Country music these days,

But yea, Zac Brown is pretty awesome, if I do say so myself. I hear "Sic 'Em On a Chicken" and I automatically think of PC and Boyd for some reason...
tongue.png

lol
smile.png

Quote:

tongue.png

Hi Terrah!!! I am going through alot on my end, and I just want you to know I love you.

hugs.gif
Debi. PM sent.

Quote:

tongue.png

lol
smile.png

Well there ya go, laughin' at me again
tongue.gif

hugs.gif
Just kidding, you can laugh at me anytime Mr. Boyd
big_smile.png

Friends laugh at one another. It's all part of the fun.

I see your signature line is becoming more optimistic. That's a good thing.
smile.png

Happy Saturday!!!!!!

Quote:
I find myself laughing alot these days, PC. I've just decided that I had a bad week last week. But hey, we're all entitled to one of those once in a while
smile.png

Have I mentioned, I just love you guys...
hugs.gif

Quote:
I find myself laughing alot these days, PC. I've just decided that I had a bad week last week. But hey, we're all entitled to one of those once in a while
smile.png

hugs.gif

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
Im sooo glad things took a turn in the right direction! you deserve it!

Quote:
smile.png

hugs.gif

Want only the best for the Iowa Huntress, soon to be prowling the woods in search of the most dangerous game... the snaggle toothed white tailed deer... Who's antlers are filed to razor points, and hooves that are clipped to spear heads...

I went out last night and had the absolute time of my life. My dad ended up suprising me by stopping by at the tavern. He actually stayed very late and we both danced like fools all night long! I'm pretty much over my friend ditching me Thursday night and if he asks why I'm not making contact I'll just tell him. I figure it's better to be honest than beat around the bush and "hope" he realizes why I'm upset. Life's too short to be anything but happy.

On a sad note, I found out that a girl I knew all through my 4-H years died unexpectedly yesterday while walking to class. She was a few years younger than me, but very active in 4-H. I feel absolutely terrible for her family. She had just started college this year and had so much to live for. Definitely shocks me into believing I have to live life right now. I always think it's unfortunate that something so terrible has to happen just to remind us not to take life for granted.

Back
Top Bottom