Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be nice if she would come on and let us know how things are going. She involved us in her battles in life....

Sometimes people just end up with a lot on their plates and its not always easy to come back to all the online forums to keep people updated. I know I've been there before. Usually, when these things happen, people don't mean to neglect their online communities. Life just happens! I will let her know people were asking about her here.

Thanks Chickerdoodle, I know things can just overwhelm you at times, my beloved dad recently passed and I have little enthusiasm for socializing since. It is nice to spend time with undemanding friends.

Very true. In 2010 I lost my mom, my dad and my husband from April 22nd to July 12th. I'm still a mess. I had lost a sister to cancer in 2007 and between all of these, I have some really down times. I come back in here more lately, but things hit hard a few months ago and just didn't have the brain power to post. FB you can hit share or like and you're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom