Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
hugs.gif

Ken looks good! And it is nice to see your smiling face too.
Thank you, we had a good time today. What that pic of Ken doesn't show is that just walking from the truck to the yard left him hoarse and quite unable to move around much. But that child is very important to him, and I will cherish that picture for a long, long time to come!!!!

I am cryin right now but I'm a sook not as strong as you must be to put this post up and not go mad!!!!
I am so SORRY oh my god and I hope you have the best four years you could ever have with him. It will be worth treasuring every single moment.
I don't believe in god and I don't pray but since I go to a Catholic school I am going to pray for Ken and your family and Ofcourse the strongest person of them all YOU
I LOVE YOU and I LOVE HOW STRONG YOU ARE EVEN THOUGH I DON'T KNOW YOU I'M WITH YOU TILL THE END
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD LUCKKKK

Here are couple pics from Alex' birthday today:

Me with Alex

Ken with Alex. I love this pic!!!!!
O.K. So that's what you 2 look like! Lovely pics, Debi. Looks like Alex had a wonderful birthday! Not posting here often, but I'm thinking of and praying for you guys
hugs.gif

You two are so good looking. I love seeing your faces. The little one is so adorable. You guys are in my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom