Life REALLY sucks sometimes *snif*

UPDATE:
I am able to make contact at last with family members! I have not had a house telephone for long and the current computer I am using (sons) does not have all the problems my old defunct one did (old pent 3)
I got a tip about a program called VoipBuster which allows me to phone my family members (including stepmom) that have no internet. God is good... it works beautifully.

I am glad you are able to contact your family now!!! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Everyone has been wonderful but with the season in full swing (even if I HAD had the funds to pay for a ticket) there simply werent any available seats... (and everything was back up here from the extra security measures for the terroist threat on USA flight from Schiphol).
Like I said... life just sucks sometimes ... I keep on being thankful for what I have though!

Diana I know this does not help as much right now as you need but a WISE mommy told me once

"God has a reason for things to work out or not work out the way we WANT them to work out. Hang tight and see what God has in store for you!!!!"

((( Hugs )))

Back
Top Bottom