1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Light Brahma Bantam Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by aurorarose25, May 23, 2012.

1. aurorarose25

aurorarose25 Songster

Jun 11, 2009
    Mesa, Az
    I am offering 6+ Light Brahma Bantam hatching eggs for BUY IT NOW. I will collect eggs on Saturday and ship out MONDAY .These are Show Birds my rooster just won Reserve Show, Reserve Bantam, Champion Feather Leg, etc. Comes from Tim Lindenborn, and I think John Neff have to look at my records again. Very High fertility, Great Hatching rates here Great birds. Here are some pics of my Birds. However many extra eggs I can ship depends on the girls. But they are laying well due to the Air conditioner in the coop. Shipping is $15. This is a PAYPAL ONLY auction..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: