Light Brahma breeders- bantam or standard

i live in new jersey and my heart is set on having brahmas, it is absolutely impossible to find them :( i only want a small flock of 6, with 2 of them brahmas, all hens. the others i want a cochin, buff orp, barred rock, and maybe a EE. i guess there are not a lot of chicken people in jersey. haha because i have been contacting many, and no one has different breeds available to go together, i can get brahmas in april, but others in march, is it ok to still brood them together? or will they get pecked to death? im new to all this, but have read all the books, and i would hate to have them get picked on :(

also, the one place that has brahmas is straight run, and being new to all this, i have no idea what the chances are of getting a roo, but i really dont want one. even though i have a decent amount of property, i have neighbors, and id like to keep them happy :) especially since we just moved in over christmas!

Im Rebecca and Im from Jersey as well I live in Columbus NJ there is a great place where I just got my chicks ....
Clear view farms
228 tomsriver road
Jackson, N.J. 08527 # 609-575-6363
online site.....www.jerseychickens.com

I am looking for a couple of brahma standard hens, have a beautiful lonely male. Any sorces to get some?

Back
Top Bottom