Light brahma roo?

Attachments

• 20230524_172332.jpg
    20230524_172332.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 16
For sure however I bred my roo with my pullets this year and got some super cute babies, however, all my hens are standard size or better.. he will be going on a freezer vacation tho very soon..

Really?? Here is a picture from today. The other was a couple weeks ago.
Yes about 8 weeks. It was a little more feathered than the rest but not by much when we got them all.
I would guess male, but I would probably watch for a few more weeks to see how it develops, before being entirely sure.

I would also watch for crowing or trying to mate with females, both of which are generally* signs of a male.

*Note, some hens do crow, and some hens act like they are trying to mate with other hens, but hens that do those things are much rarer than cockerels that do.

I would guess male, but I would probably watch for a few more weeks to see how it develops, before being entirely sure.

I would also watch for crowing or trying to mate with females, both of which are generally* signs of a male.

*Note, some hens do crow, and some hens act like they are trying to mate with other hens, but hens that do those things are much rarer than cockerels that do.
Thank you!!! Now that they are outside it'll be hard to tell which potential male is crowing so I'll have to be more observant. I appreciate the response!

Back
Top Bottom