Light Brahma With Large Feet

Dec 23, 2020
Washington, PNW
Hello!
My Light Brahma has always had large feet, but I was wondering.. why? Is this normal? Any advice/opinions are greatly appreciated. Daisy doesn't lay, is at the bottom of the pecking order, and is an all-around sweetheart! She is 8-10ish lbs.
WIN_20201223_13_15_17_Pro.jpg
WIN_20201223_13_15_17_Pro.jpg
WIN_20201223_13_15_21_Pro.jpg
Thanks in advance!

Lok on the bottom of her feet. Are there black round scabs? IT looks to em like she may have bumble-foot.
Thank you so much! She's been picked on all her life, ad this is the first time in about 5 years that she's grown feathers on her feet. I assume those are some of the empty feather pores (I don't know what they are called) that are filled/covered with poop/dirt. Thank you for the info, I'll definitely examine her again!

Thank you so much! She's been picked on all her life, ad this is the first time in about 5 years that she's grown feathers on her feet. I assume those are some of the empty feather pores (I don't know what they are called) that are filled/covered with poop/dirt. Thank you for the info, I'll definitely examine her again!
I am not concerned abbot the feathers on her feet, but look on the base of her feet, and look of reigns like this. She may also jus thane large feet. Hope this helps!

The toes look very swollen to me, especially her left foot.
And some raised scales.
Could be a mix of issues.
How old is she?

Back
Top Bottom