Light sussex gender??

colephyre

Hatching
Jul 11, 2016
I have 4 chickens unknown age brought as pullets but am unsure if they are pullets can anyone help??

Bugger brought them from a pet shop 2 months ago as pullets guess I'm not going to get any eggs from them.

Bugger brought them from a pet shop 2 months ago. Guess I'm not going to get any eggs from them. Thought they looked more like cockrels now.

Bugger brought them from a pet shop 2 months ago. Guess I'm not going to get any eggs from them. Thought they looked more like cockrels now.

Pet shops regularly get in the males that hatcheries don't sell. It's a big problem around Easter - pet shops will sell tons of cute little baby chicks to people that then all grow up into large, crowing roosters.

Here's a link to a rescue that took in 49 birds from a pet store. 48 were roosters.

Pet shops regularly get in the males that hatcheries don't sell. It's a big problem around Easter - pet shops will sell tons of cute little baby chicks to people that then all grow up into large, crowing roosters.

Here's a link to a rescue that took in 49 birds from a pet store. 48 were roosters.
Reading that link was very interesting

Back
Top Bottom