Like, HI and, like stuff.

KindOfKin

In the Brooder
5 Years
Feb 3, 2014
Hello from SLC. No, I dont say like and stuff in such a context as above on a regular basis. Just an ice breaker I suppose.It says introduction some place in the thread section so here it goes... I love life and I am very into living. Im 31, husband to a beautiful wife and father of two beautiful sons. I love animals, science, and the outdoors. I have more hobbies than I can really sum up, from soap making to extreme Jeeping and atv riding. I have been out of the country a couple of times, and jumped out of a perfectly good airplane once. I am involved in finally fallowing my dream of electronic music production and audio design. Most of all, learning what I can, when I can. That all adds up to my thirst to learn and grow, and that there is more to life and this world than sitting in the city and playing on my phone. I am very much looking forward to getting chickens, and the journey that Im sure lies ahead. I am glad I found this site/forum. I searched, I read, I joined. Many chicken plans, and many chicken questions. Been scratching and digging around this site for a bit, and will continue. Good info. I like it. I am not afraid to be new at something, and I am looking forward to benefiting from the knowledge base here. I have learned so much already and seem to find more inspiration every time I check in. So thanks in advance. I will be around.

Last edited:
Alright
welcome-byc.gif
great to have you joining the flock
frow.gif

Thanks! The learning center is indeed a great resource. I have been "lurking" around there for over a month now. I am narrowing my questions down thanks to all the knowledge to be found there. This is a really great and fun site. :)

Back
Top Bottom